How to Close a Chapter of Your Life
HOW TO CLOSE A CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE
It happens to all of us at some point… we get “stuck” in a particular chapter of our lives, while wishing and hoping that the next one would begin.
However, the problem with this mindset is that while you’re wishing your days away, you’re not shifting your thinking or activities to get you to the new space you now long to be in.
So, if you’re ready for the next chapter of your life to begin… a great place to start is by closing the page on the last one.
PERSONAL EXERCISE to CLOSE A CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE ::
1. Start with at least two stagnate areas of your life that need to be changed or dissolved.
2. Write down the benefits you receive by keeping those areas at the status quo.
3. Once you’ve identified the payoffs you receive, brainstorm some other, more life affirming ways you could receive the same benefits – without having to keep these two areas active.
4. TAKE ACTION on what you’ve discover.
5. Keep your eyes and ideas moving forward, as every new chapter is the beginning of the last chapter’s end.
To your spirit + SUCCESS! ~ ❤ M